21 Bruce House - SW4 8LT
Should your initial application for this property be approved you will need to complete our vetting process within 72 hours. This will include the uploading of all of your documents and the payment of your deposit and first month’s fee upfront. The notice period you will receive to vacate the property will be 28 days, in line with licensee rights.
If you have any questions about our Guardianship scheme call us today on 0203 818 9100 or to arrange a viewing and pre-application interview, please send us a message with your name, contact number and e-mail address.
This is the perfect property for a guardian who needs to commute or likes to get around. With the nearest Train Stations being 10 minutes walking distance from Clapham Common Station. You will be able to get to Clapham South, Zone 2 and take 25 minutes to get to loveable Knightsbridge. Not only is this area surrounded by great neighbouring areas but also Clapham Rover F. C football club, Clapham high street, Clapham Old Town, which includes a range of great pubs and restaurants and Abbeville Road.
Please note that a Guardian must be:
- Be 21 years old or over
- Be in full time employment/self-employed, earning £18K or more per annum
- Be a responsible individual who is happy to live a flexible lifestyle
- Understand the differences between Property Guardianship and a Tenancy Agreement
- Be prepared to move in within 5 working days from the property viewing
- Register on My Globe by visiting our website
PLEASE ONLY REQUEST A VIEWING IF YOU MEET THE FULL CRITERIA.
The property includes:
- 1 Rooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Kitchen/s
Property Guardian Criteria
- 3 months previous bank statements
- 3 months previous pay slips
- A scanned copy of your passport
- An employers reference
- Aged 21 and over
We require the following to
secure a room:
- 1 month upfront
- Key payment