151b New Road - RM13 8SH
Should your initial application for this property be approved you will need to complete our vetting process within 72 hours. This will include the uploading of all of your documents and the payment of your deposit and first month’s fee upfront. The notice period you will receive to vacate the property will be 28 days, in line with licensee rights.
If you have any questions about our Guardianship scheme call us today on 0203 818 9100 or to arrange a viewing and pre-application interview, please send us a message with your name, contact number and e-mail address.
This is a great opportunity to enjoy living in Rainham at a much lower cost.
Close by you will find a selection of supermarkets, shops, health centres/gym, post office, restaurants and bars. Lastly, it takes few minutes to get to Rainham station.
Please note that a Guardian must:
- Be 21 years old or over
- Be in full time employment/self-employed, earning £24K or more per annum
- Be a responsible individual who is happy to live a flexible lifestyle
- Understand the differences between Property Guardianship and a Tenancy Agreement
- Be prepared to move in within 5 working days from the property viewing
- Register on My Globe by visiting our website
PLEASE ONLY REQUEST A VIEWING IF YOU MEET THE FULL CRITERIA.
The property includes:
- 1 Rooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Kitchen/s
- Local Parking
Property Guardian Criteria
- 3 months previous bank statements
- 3 months previous pay slips
- A scanned copy of your passport
- An employers reference
- Aged 21 and over
We require the following to
secure a room:
- 1 month upfront
- Key payment