Global Guardians utilises professional Fire Safety Division
Posted on February 1, 2013.
Global Guardians Management Ltd
is pleased to announce that since forming in 2011 our Fire Safety Division has been ensuring that all of the buildings we manage meet current regulations for Fire Safety and Environmental Health. We are happy to be in partnership with Essential Safety Products (ESP), and for them to be our accredited Fire Safety Division.
Before we even place a guardian into a building our Fire Safety Management team inspects the property and compiles a full report concerning risks and hazards. All issues are raised to the property owner for correction before we can start placing property guardians.
This is in order to ensure that building insurance is still satisfactory and not void due to neglecting important building issues. It also ensures that our guardians are safe and secure when moving into the property that they will be protecting, and surrounding buildings and neighbours are protected.
We do not place property guardians in buildings where their health and safety is at risk.
As part of our overall Guardian Solution service that we provide for every client our Fire Safety Division carries out the following:
- Full Fire Risk Assessment of the premises
- Fire Alarm System servicing (if required)
- Fire Alarm System installation (if required)
- Fire Extinguisher servicing (if required)
- Fire Extinguisher installation (if required)
- Emergency Lighting servicing (if required)
- Emergency Lighting installation (if required)
- Weekly fire alarm testing at our larger properties
- Evacuation Route designation
- Fire Warden training for Head Guardians
ESP are members of the Fire Industry Association (FIA), British Approvals for Fire Equipment (FAE) and they are ISO 9001:2008 accredited for their quality management system.
For further information about Global Guardians contact:
Tel: 020 8370 0286