Global Guardians operations during COVID-19 lockdown
Posted on April 9, 2020.
During the Coronavirus COVID-19 lockdown Global Guardians Group has implemented our business continuity plan. This means we are functioning as follows:
Owners and managers of vacant property
- Adhering to social distancing and hygiene regulations when carrying out weekly and monthly inspections of your vacant properties;
- Adapting our offerings to limit social interaction;
- Conducting all client meetings by phone or video call;
- Continuing to adhere to British Standard BS8584:2015 Vacant Property Protection;
- Continued client relationship support and management of account;
- Regular industry updates and new developments;
- Our My Globe system is still available 24/7 for updates on your vacant properties;
- Provision of additional services such as property caretakers, key holding, alarm response, and security guards;
- Emergency repairs wherever necessary.
- Regular communication through different media channels;
- Financial assistance and support;
- Adhering to stringent rules in accordance with social distancing and hygiene regulations within the buildings our property guardians are in occupation;
- Adhering to our strict no social gatherings policy in the properties;
- Inspections limited to external communal areas and fire safety regulations only;
- Viewings are now only carried out in a virtual setting rather than on site;
- New occupation of properties are only authorised for single occupancy properties where they are empty;
- Any property that has been recently vacated receives a deep cleanse and only will be re-occupied after 72 hours;
- Guardians have been given flexibility of moving out of our properties without 4 week's notice due to the current circumstances of the UK;
- We are delivering keys and urgent request items to guardian properties and not requesting for guardians to attend our office;
- Regular checks on the well being of all guardians in our properties;
- Emergency repairs are still being carried out at affected properties;
- Guardians who have Coronavirus COVID-19 symptoms are being asked to self-isolate in accordance with government guidelines and our Guardian Liaison team are monitoring this for each property;
- Our My Globe ticket system is available 24/7 for all property guardian requests and queries;
- We are currently looking at the viability of cleaning routines for our properties but several factors need to be considered first.
Our staff are all self-isolating with the exception of our key workers on the road: Inspectors and Direct Labour Operatives. We are still operating our phone line system but have seen an increase in phone calls, which we are working hard to manage with our limited resources.
Our aim is to get back to every client or guardian query or request within 48 hours.
If you have any queries please contact us on 020 3818 9100 and choose one of five options or alternatively for a faster response please raise a ticket on your My Globe account.
Stay safe and keep well.