CRASH Christmas Jumper Day!!!
Posted on November 29, 2016.
Christmas is a time of goodwill and what better way to show you care than by getting into the festive spirit with CRASH’s Christmas Jumper Day?
Whether it’s the good, the bad or the downright dodgy, CRASH is asking you to wear your winter woolly to work and help us create places that care for people.
So dig out your nattiest knitwear and join in the fun!
Taking part is easy:
1. Download and display a CRASH Christmas Jumper Day Poster
2. Set up an online donation page here or ask CRASH to provide collection boxes for the day
3. Beg, borrow or buy a festive sweater and wear it to work on Friday 16th December and make a donation to CRASH
Whilst you’re at it, why not take your festive fundraising further?
• Christmas Bake Sale. Whether it’s a mince pie, Christmas pudding or a slice of yule log nothing beats a sweet treat at Christmas
• Christmas Bring and Buy Sale. You never know, you might find the perfect gift for Great Aunty Joan
• Christmas Quiz.
About all things Christmas from naming Father Christmas’ reindeer to fun-facts about Saint Nick himself We will also be sharing the support via Twitter so, please do tweet your pictures using: @GlobalGuardians @CRASHCharity#XmasJumperDay