Guardian Sales Officer
We are looking for someone to join our sales team in a full-time role. You will be the first point of contact for people looking to move into one of our vacant spaces and will guide the customer through our process with a high level of customer service. Our ideal candidate enjoys building relationships with potential Guardians and colleagues and has a passion for hitting sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to all incoming enquiries within 24 hours.
- Arrange and carry out viewings with potential customers.
- Completing all administrative tasks set to you by management.
- Assist in uploading and monitoring all property adverts across platforms and ensure they abide by our advertising standards.
- Keep detailed notes on our CRM system.
- Outsource our services to potential customers.
Skills and Requirements
- Speed and accuracy.
- Great communication and coordination skills.
- Outstanding organisational and time management.
- Proven track record in an administrative role.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to complete tasks to the best standard.
- Ability to build good relationships with potential clients.
- Hunger to succeed as a team.
Must have a full, clean Drivers License