A new exciting opportunity has been created that will be pivotal to the growth and development of the sales division within Global Guardians. Working closely alongside the Head of sales and Sales Director, the Sales Team Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating and driving the daily activity of an established sales team who are targeted upon new business acquisition and existing account retention and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve growth and hitting sales targets by coordinating the daily activities of the sales force, ensuring a high degree of focus and meaningful activity.
- Implementing the strategic sales plan and providing reporting on progress made and required changes.
- Managing the recruitment, coaching and performance management of the individuals within the sales team.
- Setting team individual objectives that are aligned to the sales strategy and goals.
- Creating and maintaining simple and effective sales reporting.
- Using available tools to mine for market intelligence, delivering commercial advantage and direction for the sales team.
- Meeting with clients outside of the office to manage the relationship.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A proven track record ins ales management within a fast moving, entrepreneurial company.
- Strong business sense and commercial awareness.
- Highly organised and analytical with strong PC literacy skills.
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A commitment to personal and team development and growth.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Busy environment so will need to be able to focus & prioritise in order to meet deadlines.
- The successful candidate for this role be required to have proven experience of managing a sales team, working in a busy sales environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills.