Main responsibilities include enhancing customer services by organizing and evaluating service and delivery systems and procedures; supervising staff. Ensure staff are fully informed and directed on the short- and long-term targets in order to perform excellent customer care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guide and direct customer service team towards achieving operational goals.
- Ensure that customer service team has excellent communication, problem solving and professional phone etiquette skills for achieving customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that customer complaints are resolved in a professional manner.
- Provide supervision and technical assistance to customer service team to attain departmental and organizational goals.
- Train customer service staff to deliver high class customer service.
- Determine work procedures, work schedules, and workflow for customer service staff.
- Perform annual reviews, appraisals and performance management reviews for the customer service staff.
- Ensure that the customer calls are handled and answered in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Develop standard procedures and policies for improving the service provided to customers.
- Conduct meeting with Managers to discuss about process improvements and issues.
- Educate customers about Global Guardian's services.
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose.
- Maintain accurate records of all correspondence.
- Develop feedback or complaint procedures for customers.
- Own objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Customer Service team.
- Supervising a busy Customer Services team.
- Provide feedback to enhance performance and service delivery.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant supervisory experience within a Customer Services environment
- Have excellent time, planning and project management skills
- Be able to flawlessly present and communicate in both written and verbal forms
- Ability to encourage and motivate people with responsible attitude
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Clear precise and professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Strong computer skills
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Be able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high stress situations
- Be consistent, dependable and efficient
- Have advanced leadership and organizational skill
- GCSE's A-C
- Busy environment so will need to be able to focus & prioritise in order to meet deadlines.
- The successful candidate for this role be required to have proven experience of managing a customer service team, working in a busy environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- High standard of computer literacy, including experience of setting up reports to show performance and progress against department KPIs.