Posted on November 6, 2015
Global Guardians Management exhibited at the prestigious MIPIM UK event for the second year running. This was held over an amazing three days with high quality discussions, talks, conferences and networking with property people from all over the world.
- From Development to Investment: Where is the Money Flowing?
- How Industrial Property Contributes to UK Economic Growth
- Outlook for the London Office Market: Where will Businesses Look Next?
- London: From Social Housing to Super-Prime
- What is the Plan to Increase Supply in the Housing Market?
- The Rise of PRS: A Nation of Renters?
We exhibited at stand K13 near to the Pizza Express restaurant and we enjoyed many interesting conversations with property people before they made their way to eat pizza.
MIPIM UK was a very busy event this year with a lot of key decision makers from investment companies, Local Authorities, UKTI, government bodies and large regeneration companies.
There were several amazing exhibition stands on display, including the famous Clyde Gateway stand that was based on their Albus building for which they won a gold award for best office building in 2015.
One of our very own property guardians – Lorand – was working for the facilities management company running the event. He has since been made into a Head Guardian for his excellent attention to being a property guardian in one of our properties in South East London.
We are looking forward to returning in October 2016 with our new stand for a bigger and better MIPIM UK 2016!